Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From India

Greetings from India, FSY family!

I'm writing from an Internet cafe in Mumbai, and beginning my second week in this incredible country, the birthplace of yoga. Stepping way outside my comfort zone, I traveled here alone and have faced fear, trust, heat, and a good deal of faith. I finally linked up with the UNC School of Social Work last night, and we're so lucky to have a yoga therapist traveling with us on our journey.

As luck would have it, I stumbled upon another FSY teacher in Rishikesh - Mike - and enjoyed some yoga with him before moving on to Amritsar to the Golden Temple. Small world!

Remember that big adventure sometimes means facing big fears and taking a step over the edge into the unknown. I miss you all so much!

Live in light; live in love; live in beauty!

Love,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment