Thursday, August 11, 2011

20 Things you may not know about Patrick Shannon




1)      Scared of Sharks and Werewolves.
2)      Was so broke as a child that we swam in trash cans on hot days to cool off, we had no pool to go to. (We washed them out first, gross!!)
3)      Loves to cook/grill/bake; I do it daily
4)      Born in the Dekalb County Public Hospital in Hottlanta, my brother and I were the minority kids in our neighborhood.
5)      Conquered “El Gigante” at Bandido’s Mexican Restaurant on Franklin Street as a 16 year old.
6)      Was a Bartender for years, led me to a love of Psychology.
7)      Won a middle school dance contest beating a friend in the finals, she still hasn’t let it go.
8)      No foods that I dislike, I love to eat!
9)      “Son of a Preacher man,” Dad is an ordained minister and has been spreading his ministry for over 30 years.
10)   I’ve seen the Grand Canyon at sunrise and sunset.
11)   Never seen the Pacific Ocean
12)   Lost my shirt (and a lot more) one night in Vegas; won it all back by breakfast, lost it again by lunch.  Go to Vegas!!!
13)   Built a house, and then lived in it.  Built a hotel, and then worked in it.  Built a country club, worked there, and then got fired.
14)   I love ½ moon pose, I hate utkatasana twist
15)   Has double jointed fingers
16)   Listens to Beatles music every day
17)   My best friend is 6’5”; short man tall man games galore
18)   Favorite Book of all-time is Treasure Island  by Robert Louis Stevenson
19)   Once swam in the “Polar Plunge”, a fundraiser where you swim laps in a nearly frozen pond for the kids.
20)   Lived in Wisconsin for one winter.  80 below zero with the wind chill and we still had to go to school.  I love NC!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment