Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's next to my bed.

I was inspired by Christy's posting of what is on her IPOD. Given that I still listen to nothing but my old mix cd's and pandora (I have not yet fully embraced the digital age), I decided to share with ya'll what I'm reading.

The stack of books next to my bed is out of control. I am always reading 5 or 6 books at once. Here's what I'm loving right now...

"Standing up to the Madness - Ordinary Heroes in Extraordinary Times"
By Amy Goodman

"Grace (Eventually) - Thoughts on Faith"
Anne Lamott

"Sight Hound"
Pam Houston

"Listening To Your Life"
Frederich Buechner"

"The Book of Secrets"
Deepak Chopra

"The Gift of Change"
Marianne Williamson

"Lit - a Memoir"
Mary Karr

And "Yoga Anatomy"
Leslie Kaminoff

Amazing writers, inspiring words, thoughtful stories...just AWESOME!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment