Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's on my iPod?

January 8, 2011 Playlist*

Sound the Alarm
Thievery Corporation

Gone Going
Black Eyed Peas

And the Living is Easy! (DJ Sayem Remix)
Guts
(This one's borrowed from Lori.)

Ganesha Windmix
Jai Uttal

the Love Song
k-Os

Amerimacka (TC Remix)
Thievery Corporation

Jumanic Rapture
Rara Avis

hanuman 2
Girish

The Lime Tree
Trevor Hall
(Shout out to Andrea for introducing me to Trevor Hall. I am in LOVE.)

Gloria
Michael Franti & Spearhead
(FSYC Song of 2011--as voted by Christy and Leslie. This whole album is amazing, BTW.)

The Forgotten People (Bon Temps Remix)
Thievery Corporation
(Yes. This is from the True Blood Soundtrack. If you haven't seen it, you should. Thank you, Lori!)

Ganapati Om
Dave Stringer

Many Roads
Trevor Hall

Om Mani Padme Hum (GlobeSonic Savasana Remix)
Reverand DJ Alsultany

Hanuman Baba (Dub Farm Remix)
Krishna Das


*Disclaimer: I never thought I was hip enough to make a proper playlist, but I've learned not to be embarrassed by what's on my iPod. (I'm still not hip, but I'm okay with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment