Thursday, May 26, 2011

20 Things you may not know about Angela Bardeen




1.  I grew up in a hamlet in western New York.

2.  By day I am a librarian at UNC.

3.  I have 2 younger brothers.

4.  I lived in New Mexico for a year.

5.  I went skydiving to commemorate my 30th birthday.

6.  I played the trombone in elementary school.

7.  My wisdom teeth never came in.

8.  I share a birthday with Smokey Robinson and Copernicus.

9.  I used to work in a domestic violence shelter.

10. I'm not a fan of shredded coconut, but I like coconut milk.

11. I had a tonsillectomy when I was 13.

12. Barbara Kingsolver is one of my favorite authors, and I was lucky enough to hear her speak at Duke in 2006.

13. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.

14. My fiance wooed me with UNC basketball tickets and chocolate (more favorites!).

15. I tend to romanticize snow.

16. I love to spend time in nature.

17. I was never nominated for homecoming queen, but I did play one in a high school musical (I also played a secretary in the same musical).

18. Someday I will rewatch all 6 seasons of Lost.

19. I love the expansiveness of ardha chandrasana.

20. I adore Cary Grant and George Clooney, but Michael J. Fox was my first celebrity crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment