Friday, May 13, 2011

20 Things You May Not Know About Michelle Johnson




1. I've been to Hawaii 30 times and Alaska 10 times.
2. I graduated from college in 3 years because I was on the fast track to get right to graduate school.
3. My favorite food is sweet potatoes.
4. I am an artist and have a pottery studio in my home in Carrboro.
5. My partner, Jeff, and I met when we were both DJ's at WXDU.
6. I asked my partner, Jeff, out on our first date and the rest is history.
7. I have two bi-racial brothers one named Michael, one name Micah.
8. I was briefly in a sorority in college but never followed the rules nor learned the secret knock for sorority meetings. It didn't last long.
9. I graduated with my Masters in Social Work from UNC-CH when I was 21.
10. I got married on a rooftop terrace in Greensboro even though Jeff nor I have any family who live there.
11. I have a silly dog Bella who has one ear that always stands up. Her nickname is side pony (like side pony tail.)
12. I love Neil Diamond.
13. My father played professional football for the Colts, Redskins, and Broncos and has a superbowl ring from the first superbowl.
14. My middle name is Cassandra and this name is very fitting. (Look her up in Greek Mythology.)
15. I work with a group of trainers and facilitate dismantling racism trainings.
16. I love thunderstorms.
17. I do not like snow.
18. Pema Chodron is my favorite person.
19. I love paschimottanasana.
20. Walking in the woods by myself is one of my favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment