Wednesday, May 11, 2011

20 Things You May Not Know About Elaina Howard

1. By day, I am a neuroscientist.
2. My husband and I have a Boston Terrier, named Professor.
3. I have been teaching yoga since 2007.
4. I love to paint.
5. My mother was born in York, England, but I never lived there.
6. My weakness is chocolate.
7. I went to UNC-CH for my undergrad degree.
8. My husband proposed to me at the old well, 8 years ago. We are living happily ever after.
9. I. Love. Food.
10. I believe that my friends are my greatest asset.
11. I lived in Austin, TX, for 5 years.
12. I will put hot sauce on anything. Including chocolate.
13. I've tried to go vegan twice. I made it 6 hrs the 1st time, and 2 weeks the 2nd.
14. I was the projectionist at the Varsity Theater on Franklin for 2 years.
15. I love to shop. I mean, I really love it.
16. I try to meditate daily.
17. I have 5 parents.
18. I'm a little too dependent on Facebook.
19. I can definitely be my greatest critic!
20. I'm SO grateful to be a part of the yoga community in Chapel Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment