Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Twenty Things you may not know about Paige Zinn



TWENTY THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT PAIGE ZINN

1-My favorite authors are Armistead Maupin, Mary Kay Andrews and Ayn Rand.  Yes, Ayn Rand.
2-Get claustrophobic pretty easily.

3-My husband is my best friend.

4-Ran the NYC marathon in 1992.

5-Love to clean and putter around the house.

6-In high school I was a competitive swimmer and almost decided to swim in college.  Instead, I was a college cheerleader.

7-UNC-Chapel Hill is the only college I applied to.  Thankfully I was accepted.

8-Work with my parents everyday.  And I’m very blessed to be able to do that.

9-Hope to live abroad with my husband and kids for 6 months. 

10-Start each day by eating a spinach salad and fruit smoothie.  YUM.
11-Spend time each morning meditating, reading spiritual texts and praying.  It’s one of my favorite parts of the day.


12-Enjoy watching my children’s faces when they are sound asleep.
13-Auditioned for Stomp on Broadway…didn’t make the final cut, but made it pretty far in the audition process.
14-Believe bras are evil.
15-Have three tattoos.  I’ll have four by the end of the summer.
16-Would love to take a nap at 4 pm each day.
17-Love collecting stationery, journals and beautiful papers.

18-Don’t love technology, but deal with it.

19-Am an introvert and not a huge fan of joining groups.

20-Blessed to have many wonderful people and two fabulous kittens in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment