Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We love our teachers!!!

Elaina Howard



What is the best part about teaching at FSYC?

-The best part of teaching at FSYC is the community! I feel so lucky and honored to be a part of such a strong, loving, and motivated community. I know that no matter how my day has been or is going to go, a visit to FSYC can only make it better. 

How have your students inspired you in your life?

-Watching the dedication of FSYC students inspires me to make the decision every day to commit to my own practice and reminds me that we practice not just for ourselves, but for everyone that we come into contact with directly or indirectly. The patience, devotion, and courage of FSYC students is truly inspiring!

Other than teaching how does yoga fit in to your life?

-Yoga travels with me everywhere, reminding me to be content with what is. From taking a deep breath and feeling my shoulders fall away from my ears during rush hour traffic, to remembering to fully enjoy every sweet moment with my friends and family, yoga is a part of everything I do and everywhere I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment